Through its people and brands, CNH Industrial delivers power, technology and innovation to farmers, builders and drivers all around the world. Each of its brands, including Case IH, New Holland Agriculture, Case and New Holland Construction, FPT Industrial, Capital, and Parts & Service, is a major international force in its specific sector.Responsibilities
- Set-up and operate burning type computer controlled machines that cut/burn various shapes and sizes out of plate or sheet metal of different thickness, length and width.
- Selects specified torch nozzles, electrodes, or cutting tips.
- Downloads CNC program through DNC system.
- Sets up machine from detailed set-up procedures.
- Adjust head spacing and install proper consumables, (tips, nozzles, electrodes etc.) and adjusts cutting parameters depending on material thickness.
- Produces a work piece to print specifications. Verifies conformance of the work piece to specifications using standard measuring.
- May perform minor preventive maintenance per A.M. and/or P.M. procedures.
- May be required to perform de-burring/de-slagging operations.
- High school diploma or high school GED.
- Must be able to read blueprints and engineering drawings.
- Must be knowledgeable in using measuring and inspection tools.
- Must understand computer controls and logic to adjust cutting speeds/pressure gauges.
- Previous torch/laser experience or training.
- Must be able to comprehend and follow through on verbal and written instructions.
- Basic computer skills.
- Knowledge of CNC Equipment and operation.
- This position will participate and support the World Class Manufacturing (WCM) way through training and involvement in continuous improvement activities.
CNH Industrial is an equal opportunity employer. This company considers candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status. Applicants can learn more about their rights by viewing the federal "EEO is the Law" poster and its supplement here.
If you need reasonable accommodation with the application process, please call 1-800-###-#### option 1 and then option 5, or contact us at ...@cnhind.com.
Read about our company"s commitment to pay transparency by clicking this link: pay transparency notice.