Compensation (Range): $14-$16 / hour
If you are an experienced Administrative Assistant looking for a position with a leading company, Bartech can help! We are a leading staffing firm and our clients include some over the nation s biggest companies. Our client has a need for an Administrative Assistant. This is a contract position; however it is not uncommon for assignments to transition into permanent positions with our client companies. If you have the background we are looking for, and you are interested in an opportunity to get your foot in the door with leading company, we want to talk with you!
Your specific duties as an Administrative Assistant will include:
- Performs administrative duties in support of a department and typically supports a manager; performs clerical office duties such as document processing, report preparation, and data retrieval and filing; coordinates meetings, travel, and ordering supplies; researches or resolves discrepancies following prescribed procedures; updates and maintains process documentation; and may receive project work consistent with the skills and skill level found in the jobs other work.
- Responds to standard inquiries from internal and external customers. Refers complex requests to appropriate staff members.
- Drafts and types standard letters and memoranda from specific instructions and prepares documents for distribution.
- Maintains and updates established web sites with the assistance of basic web publishing software applications.
- Prepares and maintains documentation of department processes.
- Produces a variety of correspondence and reports in support of department processes; updates form according to defined procedures.
- Schedules meetings, coordinates travel arrangements, and maintains appointment calendars on behalf of department managers or supervisors; may coordinate meeting amenities (i.e. refreshments, etc.).
- Updates and maintains databases, systems applications, files and/or spreadsheets to ensure accurate and current information is available for use by others; prepares reports as directed.
- Retrieves records or data and distributes information as appropriate in order to provide timely and accurate information to department members or external customers.
- Files documents in accordance with defined procedures for on-site storage as well as long-term archiving.
- Receives and refers visitors and telephone callers within the department, ensuring that callers reach their intended destination.
- Processes and distributes incoming and outgoing mail, interoffice messages, faxes, and voicemail messages throughout the department.
- Performs analysis of basic or intermediate nature on information received, and researches or resolves discrepancies following prescribed procedures.
As an Administrative Assistant, you must represent our company well by being responsible, punctual and motivated to go above and beyond the call of duty. You must also be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities. It is also important that you display excellent verbal and written communication and interpersonal skills.
Specific Position Requirements:
- Visa sponsorship is not available, now or in the near future, for this position.
- Driving between locations will be required under 5% of the time. Facilities are within 5 miles of each other.
- Responsible for tours, catering, travel, departmental reports, meeting facilitation, etc.
- Using Excel and Outlook as main tools.
As an Administrative Assistant with Bartech, you will be working through an established and respected staffing organization with 41 years of serving as a trusted partner to our client companies. We are dedicated to providing our talent with personal, responsive attention, and will assign an employee care representative to answer any questions or concerns that you might have. Depending upon the client, the assignment and your performance, you can find potential opportunities for direct employment. Your hard work and professional dedication will be rewarded with competitive compensation, including benefits.
Available benefits for Administrative Assistant Position may include (but are not limited to):
- Exceptional medical, dental, and vision
Make the most of your experience!
Applicant must be eligible to work in the US for immediate opening.
Keywords: administrative, excel, outlook, filing, multi-line phone, receptionist