The AM/PM Cooks are responsible for the preparation of all resident regular and modified meals, catered meals, special functions and putting away food orders as well as assisting the Diner Cook as needed in accordance with company philosophy, objectives, procedures and standards and federal, state and local regulations.
Full Time Available our 42nd Street Location!!!
$1,000 Sign On Bonus!!
- Responsible for the serving of all resident regular and modified meals
- Previous food service and long-term care experience preferred
- Ability to read and understand English
- Ability to follow written recipes
- Good phone/customer service skills
- Good organization and time management
- Some weekend/holiday availability preferred
- Minimum two shifts per month required
- Prepare meals to order as posted for the 42nd Street Diner menu and skilled households
- Prepare meals, food requests and catered events consulting with the Director of Dining Services or Cook Supervisor
- Maintain work areas to meet sanitation and safety standard
- Flexibility in the variety of cook position/shift availability preferred