Virtual Bank Service Consultant
3100 13th Ave S
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
- “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This position provides unequaled personal service to customers through a variety of digital channels in accordance with established policies and procedures, with accuracy and efficiency.
- Answer and reply to all communication in a customer paced, accurate, and courteous manner. This may include online, mobile, voice, and chat.
- Research and investigate requests as needed according to established policies and procedures.
- Work effectively with other departments as necessary for customer inquiry/problem resolution.
- Communicate service issues in a timely manner to supervisor for resolution.
- Meet or exceed all performance goals as outlined for the position.
- Provide courteous, accurate, and efficient assistance to customers using all digital channels.
- Maintain knowledge of functions within appropriate skill level required for quality service.
- Maintain knowledge of all products and services offered by Bell Bank, and other general bank information required for assisting customers with questions.
- Provide courteous, accurate and prompt assistance to coworkers or customers regarding their accounts.
- Follow established policies and procedures, accurately and efficiently to meet team quality standards.
- Verbalize and demonstrate knowledge of procedures for maintaining security, confidentiality, and integrity of employee and customer information.
- Work flexible hours to support the department needs to include evenings and weekends, if necessary.
- Know by name and face as many customers and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
- Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules, and Bell Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Know, understand, and live the company values and bottom line.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
- High School diploma.
- Knowledge of personal computers and related software programs including, but not limited to, Windows XP and Microsoft Office, and ability to effectively use them.
- Experience in banking is helpful.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to effectively handle conflict and work under pressure.
- Ability to listen, evaluate and exercise independent judgment.
Bell Bank Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.