3100 13th Ave S
As stewards, dedicated to the growth and reputation of this independently owned organization, we are committed to:
- Promoting and sustaining our family atmosphere.
- Providing unequaled personal service to each and every customer.
- “Paying it forward” by giving back to the communities we serve.
Our Bottom Line:
Happy Employees! Happy Customers!
This position represents Bell Bank to the customers in a courteous and professional manner and provides prompt, efficient, and accurate service in the processing of teller transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures
- Strive to reach Star Performer status on a monthly basis.
- Accurately complete teller transactions in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Greet customers courteously and refer them to the appropriate area or individual.
- Collaborate with supervisor to develop and achieve meaningful individual goals.
- Meet quarterly with supervisor in order to discuss goals, assess progress, develop personal steps for growth and provide feedback.
- Work in drive-up teller area as assigned, if applicable.
- Process mail and night deposits.
- Keep till, teller line, and customer areas neat and orderly at all times.
- Develop new business by referring new or additional services to existing customers and prospects.
- Answer phone promptly and courteously, taking messages as necessary.
- Assume miscellaneous lobby duties such as date changes, coffee, and maintain information brochures.
- Fax and make photocopies for customers.
- Maintain knowledge of check and credit card fraud schemes.
- Maintain security and confidentiality of the bank at all times.
- Admit customers to safe deposit boxes.
- Attend all meetings and training classes as scheduled.
- Report suspicious customer transactions to the Bank’s Security Officer, Compliance Officer, or Audit Department. (Examples of suspicious activity or unusual transactions are included in the mandatory “Money Laundering” online course.)
- Maintain knowledge of the various Bank Secrecy Act requirements that apply to the teller transactions. (CTRs, Monetary Instrument Log, OFAC, etc.)
- Know by name and face as many customers and employees as possible, calling them by name as often as possible.
- Know and practice LOCBUTN, our Golden Rules, and Bell Bank Customer Service Standards.
- Know, understand, and live the company values and bottom line.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Job Skills Required:
- Basic bookkeeping, calculator, and keyboarding skills are necessary.
- Good communication, listening, and social skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and stay poised under pressure.
- Ability to work evenings and weekends as scheduled.
Bell Bank Equal Opportunity Employer
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.