Accounting Technician Featured
26 Roberts St. N. , Ste. A109
$17 - $24 hour
We will consider for full-time, depending on your experience in other areas, such as Admin, Marketing, HR. If hired for full-time, we provide fully paid for employee health and dental insurance, PTO, Holidays, and contribute to HSA and Simple IRA.
Our architecture firm is looking for a part-time Accounting Technician. Must be able to think independently and self-manage. Must possess strong Accounts Payable / Receivable knowledge to function independently. Must have QuickBooks experience.
- Perform accounts payable and receivable activities
- Provide A/R, A/P, Balance Sheet and P/L (cash basis) weekly to Principal
- Process payroll transactions and all associated reporting. Payroll taxes, child support payments, quarterly taxes, etc.
- Invoicing clients
- Preforms account balance and reconciliation of accounts
- Maintains company/business licensing in multiple states and professional organizations
- Takes initiative and can achieve desired results with limited direction
- Excellent organization and multi-tasking skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Computer skills: MS Office Suite
- Take direction and work well with others
- Ability to respond to many varied and immediate requests with both patience and a sense of urgency
- Not required, but a plus if you have experience with benefits processing
Qualifications and Education Requirements
- Associate degree in Business or Accounting (or similar curriculum)
- Minimum of 3 Years of relevant experience
- Previous work with architecture / engineering, law office or another small firm a plus
Do not contact this company in solicitation of any product or service.